Notes for elective subjects:
(1) One of the electives must be any Category A subjects excluding Extended Part of Mathematics (Module 1 or Module 2);
(2) The other elective can be any of the following subjects:
(a) Category A subjects including Extended Part of Mathematics (Module 1 or Module 2);
(b) Related Applied Learning subjects (with "Attained with Distinction (I)" or above) listed in the following website:
(c) Other Language subjects at Grade E or above.
Remarks on other requirements:
(1) Good results in Chinese Language and English Language subjects are preferred.
(2) High choice banding in JUPAS application is preferred.
(3) Candidates may be required to attend an interview. Candidates are required to present their portfolios during the interview. They may be required to submit their portfolios before/after the interview.
(4) Candidates should prepare their portfolios in digital format for the ease of presentation. Portfolios should demonstrate candidates' potential in creativity, visual and design literacy, animation and/or game design.